About Performance House
Established in 1975, Performance House has built a valued reputation for its consulting work with clients - ranging in size from family enterprises to global corporations - located throughout Canada, the United States and Britain.
Our reputation has been built on our demonstrated ability to analysis; interpret verbal and hard data and develop critical recommendations. This is highlighted by our ability to:
- Assess organizations for their degree of ‘unhealthiness’ and recommend re-design strategies for improvement.
- Facilitate change processes.
- Create Positive Employee Relations™ programs; among other aspects, this is most successful tool to develop Union Avoidance strategies and tactics.
- Design and deliver customized learning/training and development solutions ranging from on-site facilitation to digital computer-based learning.
- Develop Policies and Procedures that cover a full range Human Resource needs.
- Provide clients with a full range of psychometric assessments from employee selection to senior leadership recruitment and team development.
- Conduct a transparent methodology for Executive Search and Recruiting.
Integral to our consulting effectiveness is a set of Values and Guiding behaviors, continually practiced, that have defined Performance House:
- Relationships built on TRUST and TRANSPARENCY.
- Commitments to clients that demonstrate VALUE-ADDED benefits.
- Respect for QUALITY in everything we do.
- Privacy and CONFIDENTIALITY are watchwords in everything we do.